Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wet-N-Wild H2o Proof: The Perfect Waterproof Liquid Liner!

So late last week, I went to Walgreen's in search of the ever elusive Wet-n-Wild Holiday Palettes... I didn't find any (then), but what I did pick up is a product that I have grown to be equally, if not exceedingly excited about and I can't wait to share my latest drugstore-addiction with you!

Allow me to formally introduce you to Wet-n-Wild's H2o Proof Liquid Liner. I purchased this liner from Walgreens during a 50% off sale. It is normally $3.99, so I paid a little under $2. I figured if this didn't live up to expectations, I wouldn't be too disappointed because after all, it was just $2. Little did I know this under $2 liner would blow me away and inspire me to go on a Wet-n-Wild H2o Proof promotion-frenzy!

First, if you've watched my videos, you'll know I only use gel liner to line my upper lid. I've never been a fan of liquid liners for a few reasons. One, they typically head south at the slightest hint of water, sweat, moisture, tears, etc... I'm not trying to go through that entire mess and look like a 1985 Tammy-Faye Baker revival. Two, once your eyes start running, you can't reapply in those tough little corner areas! Am I the only one this happens to? It drives me completely bananas! Lastly, I'm never able to draw a solid line, the felt tips always seem to give me a "striped" effect where the middle appears lighter or disappears altogether!

Finding the perfect make-up product for whatever reason; formula, mechanism, color, etc... is kind of like finding the perfect man. Yeah, they're pretty much non-existent. Therefore, once you've found one that works, you may need to find a way to work with him, err... I mean, work with it. This is the case with Wet-n-Wild's H2o Proof liner.

If you visit the Walgreens website, you'll see that this product is receiving mixed reviews. While mostly positive, there are quite a bit of women who "hate" this liner for one or two reasons. One- it's hard to remove. Um, I'm sorry, did I miss something? Geez, you can sure tell we're women, huh? Never satisfied! We gripe if something doesn't have "staying power" and when we're hit with something that doesn't budge, we're still not satisfied! LOL Some of the other women were stating they absolutely despised the felt-tip brush and what it does to their lashes. While these are all valid concerns, let's revisit the reason we all purchased this product in the first place... it's a waterproof liquid liner- so let's allow it to do its thing!

The formula is definitely a force to be reckoned with. I have honestly NEVER found a liquid liner that I liked, much less a waterproof liquid liner formula, until now. It's like magic and I love this product... In fact, I love it so much, I want to show you how to make it work so you can love it too! Watch the video below, then run to your nearest Walgreens and make yourself the happy owner of a new, shiny, sexy, black, magic stick! Get your mind out of the gutter... we're were still talking about eyeliner here! LOL ;-)


2 comments:

*MissK* said...

I freaking love liner!! Thanks for the review.. WALGREENS AFTER WORK FOR SURE!!!


http://misskaddiction.blogspot.com

Leah ♥ said...

great review!!!

I love waterproof liquid liners!!!

theroyalblush.blogspot.com